Entertainment Software Association (ESA) seeks Senior Manager for Online Enforcement with BA/BS and 7+ years of highly relevant work experience in internet investigation, enforcement or related field.
· Experience working with monitoring technologies and monitoring service vendors
· Experience managing and conducting investigations specifically relating to online/internet piracy or other kinds of online fraud or cybercrime
· Experience managing staff, including developing technological skills and competence
· Experience in creating and managing databases
· Experience and proficiency in writing analytical reports
· Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
· Leadership and ability to articulate vision
· Ability to communicate with vendors, members, and internal staff
Responsibilities: Oversight of ESA’s online enforcement program, including supervising a staff of analysts and investigators, and managing multiple service vendors, with the goal of reducing online infringements of ESA member games. This position oversees a dedicated program involving monitoring and reporting on online infringement trends, strategic development of new tactics to combat online infringement, large-scale takedown efforts to remove infringing copies and links from a variety of online sources (host sites, torrents, linking sites, search results, etc), and investigation of the operators of infringing websites to support civil actions and criminal referrals.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining informational databases of monitoring data, enforcement efforts and results, and profiles of targets of ESA’s online enforcement efforts; and will also handle the preparation of regular reports to the ESA members on different facets of the association’s online enforcement program that will include monitoring results, details on cases of Internet piracy, progress of enforcement efforts, and analyses of trends and new technologies that may impact the different forms of game piracy.
Ideal candidate will be an organized and energetic self-starter with the ability to follow complex projects through from inception to completion, impeccable attention to detail, the ability to work independently with minimal direction, well-developed analytic skills, and the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic setting.
Attractive compensation, benefits, and work environment.